- 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 bagels
- Fresh rocket or mixed lettuce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Extra dill for garnish
In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice, pepper and dill. Warm bagels in the oven, cut in half and spread with the avocado mixture.
Top bottom half with a few rocket leaves and slices of cucumber, followed by the salmon. Garnish with capers and dill and serve open or closed.
- Course - Lunch