Photo: Quentin Jones
- 6 large apricots (about 90g each), seeded and sliced
- 3 white nectarines, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp kirsch
- 750mL vanilla bean ice-cream
- 1 cup (150g) pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Title:Honey cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 300mL pouring cream, whipped
For honey cream, place honey and cream in a bowl and stir until well combined.
Place apricot and nectarine slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with kirsch, then toss gently to combine and stand for 5 minutes.
To serve, place a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream in the bottom of eight 1 1/2 cup capacity glasses, top with some of the fruit, then a spoonful of honey cream; repeat layering with remaining ice-cream, fruit and honey cream.
Sprinkle with pistachios and serve immediately.
This recipes is featured in the book, Whip it Up which is available now in all good bookstores RRP $24.95. To order direct call 1300 656 059 or visit www.smh.com.au/store
- Course - Dessert