Photo: Quentin Jones
- 6 ripe apricots, halved, stoned and cut into quarters
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into wedges
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cabernet sauvignon vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- Crusty bread, to serve
Combine apricots, melon, mango and rocket leaves in a large bowl.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar and Dijon mustard, season to taste and whisk until well combined. Pour three quarters of dressing over salad and toss gently.
Divide salad among 4 plates and top each with 2 slices of prosciutto, then drizzle with remaining dressing.
Serve immediately with crusty bread.