- 1 x 30cm pizza base
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil, roughly torn
- 2 slices smoked or sugar cured bacon, cut into small squares
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, skinned, seeded and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (75g) shredded melting cheese
Heat oven to hot (250ºC).
Place pizza base on an oven tray and brush with olive oil.
Scatter on the basil once, then evenly distribute the bacon, avocado and tomato and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle on cheese, place in the oven to bake for about 10 minutes, or until the base is crisp and golden and the cheese isbubbling on top.
Cut into wedges and serve at once.
- Main Ingredients - Pork
- Cuisine - Italian
- Course - Main-course