- 2 avocados, halved and skin removed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, quartered, deseeded, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch shallots, finely sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded, finely diced
- ¼ cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch rocket leaves, rinsed
- 1/2 cup baby black olives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar with lid and shake well.
Place the tomato, shallots, cucumber and basil in a small bowl; add the dressing and mix to combine.
Drizzle the lemon juice over the avocado halves. Use a small knife to remove a 2-3mm slice of the rounded side of the avocado half. Place the avocado halves on serving plates. Divide the tomato salad equally among the 4 avocado halves. Garnish with rocket leaves and black olives.
- Main Ingredients - Tomato