Photo: Domino Postiglione
- 2 avocados
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mixed micro herbs
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150g toasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Halve, de-seed and peel avocados then place halves on four serving plates.
Put prawns, chilli, red onion and mixed herbs in a bowl, toss to combine and add to serving plates.
Whisk lime juice and olive oil in a small bowl, season to taste and drizzle over prawns and avocado.
Scatter over macadamia nuts.
- Main Ingredients - Shellfish
- Cuisine - Modern Australian
- Course - Starter/Entree