½ kent (jap) pumpkin, peeled and sliced thinly (5mm slices)
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
500g lasagnette (dried) — broad-ribbon pasta with ruffled edges
350g piece fresh ricotta, sliced thinly
120g taleggio — Italian washed-rind cheese, cut or broken into knobs
5 sprigs oregano, picked, or 2 tbsp dried oregano
100g grana padano parmesan, grated
5 anchovies (in oil)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced, 200 degrees conventional.
2. Toss the pumpkin in oil, season with salt and pepper and lay on a lined baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Cook the lasagnette in plenty of boiling salted water, then drain.
4. Place a third of the pasta in a large ceramic dish, then season and drizzle with oil. Layer on a third of the ricotta, taleggio and cooked pumpkin. Sprinkle with oregano, spoon over a third of the cream and scatter with grated parmesan. Repeat the layers twice until the ingredients are done. Finish with parmesan, salt, pepper.
5. Tear the anchovies in half lengthways and criss-cross over the top. Cover with paper and foil and bake for 25 minutes. Take off the cover and put the lasagnette back in the oven to brown for 15 minutes.
- Main Ingredients - Pumpkin
- Course - Main-course, Dinner
- Occasion - Family meals