Photo: P. Spencer
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 400g ricotta, well drained and cut into 3cm thick slices
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g seedless green grapes, sliced into rounds
- 50g manzanilla olives, pitted
- 1/4 bunch oregano, leaves only
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, or to taste
- crusty bread, to serve
Preheat the oven to 210C. Pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a large ovenproof dish and place the sliced ricotta in the base. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the grapes in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scatter over the ricotta. Top with the olives and herbs and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the ricotta is firm and golden around the edges. Serve at room temperature with crusty bread.
- Course - Finger-food