Photo: Sahlan Hayes
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 small red chilli (finely chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp palm or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves (torn)
- 12-16 lamb cutlets
- olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper
For salsa, peel and chop mango and place in a bowl with finely chopped chilli.
In a separate bowl, combine fish sauce, lime juice and sugar and stir until sugar has dissolved. Pour dressing over mango and chilli mixture and toss to combine. Add coriander leaves, stir and set aside.
Brush both sides of 12-16 lamb cutlets with olive oil and season with salt and cracked black pepper. Cook on a preheated hot barbecue or chargrill 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked as desired.
Serve cutlets topped with mango salsa and hot chips.
- Main Ingredients - Lamb, Mango
- Course - Main-course
- Occasion - Midweek dinner, Barbecue