Photo: Vanessa Levis
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into 4cm lengths
- 175g grass-fed rump steak
- 250g shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and shredded
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok over a high heat and stir-fry broccolini, onion and asparagus for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from wok.
Heat remaining oil in wok. Add meat and stir-fry until just browned (don't overcook it).
Remove from wok.
Stir-fry mushrooms, garlic and ginger for 3-4 minutes or until browned and moisture has evaporated.
Return meat and vegetables to wok, add oyster sauce and stir-fry until well coated.
Serve garnished with a sprig of coriander.
- Main Ingredients - Beef