Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 50g ham, cut into small pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 175C. Grease 24 mini muffin tins.
Place sifted flour, bicarb and salt in a bowl. Add butter, eggs and yoghurt. Combine well with a spoon.
Stir through cheese and ham.
Spoon into muffin tins and top each with half a cherry tomato.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cooked and golden. Cool on a rack before serving.
- Main Ingredients - Cheese, Pork
- Course - Finger-food, Snacks
- Occasion - Kids' cooking, Children's Party, Picnic