Photo: Marina Oliphant
- 320g dried linguine
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for serving)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- half a red chilli, sliced, seeds removed
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 blue swimmer crabs, cooked for 8-10 minutes in boiling salted water, meat extracted, or 250g picked crab meat
- freshly ground pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pot of generously salted water while you prepare the crab.
In a frying pan, gently heat the oil and add the garlic and chilli. Cook until the garlic is pale gold then add the parsley and salt to taste. Stir for half a minute then add the crab meat and juice, if any.
Remove from heat, add the cooked drained pasta and stir to coat. Add a good drizzle of oil and cracked pepper. Serve immediately.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Shellfish
- Cuisine - Italian
- Course - Lunch
- Occasion - Midweek dinner