Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 100g raisins or sultanas
- A good pinch of saffron threads
- 600g broccolini, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 400g canned tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Sea salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
Soak raisins in warm water for 30 minutes. Mix saffron with 1 tbsp hot water. Cook the broccolini in a large pot of simmering, salted water for 4 minutes and drain. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook until softened. Add the garlic, anchovies, tomatoes, tomato paste, saffron and water, sea salt and pepper. Add the drained raisins and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Arrange the broccolini on a large platter and spoon the sauce over the top.
Scatter with pine nuts and serve.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Nuts
- Cuisine - Italian