An easy dinner party starter.
- 8 thin slices of ciabatta bread
- extra virgin olive oil, to brush and serve
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, washed, halved
- 20 pitted green Sicilian olives, halved
- Small handful basil leaves, washed
- 200g Greek or Bulgarian feta, crumbled
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat char grill to high.
Brush bread slices on both sides with olive oil and grill until char marks appear. Rub each piece with a garlic half.
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, basil, extra virgin olive oil and season to taste.
Top bread with the tomato mix, crumbled feta and an extra drizzle of olive oil.
- Main Ingredients - Tomato, Bread
- Cuisine - Italian
- Course - Side Dish, Starter/Entree
- Occasion - Dinner Party