Casarecce with wilted rocket, chorizo and taleggio
An easy, tasty salad.
Photo: Marco Del Grande
Have your say
- 350g casarecce pasta
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved and sliced
- 2 spicy chorizo sausages (about 130g ea), sliced
- 1 ½ cups hot chicken stock
- 200g wild rocket
- 150g taleggio cheese, chopped
- 100g grated parmesan
- Cracked black pepper
- Extra shaved parmesan
Cook pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain. Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and chorizo and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until chorizo is crisp. Add stock and bring to the boil. Stir through rocket leaves until wilted then remove from heat and add cheeses and pasta and season with cracked black pepper. Stir to combine then divide among four pasta bowls and top with extra shaved parmesan.