- 4 Swordfish steaks, about 150 g each
- 1 shallot chopped
- Corn from 2 cobs (can be substituted with canned corn)
- ½ red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 large avocado diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat a non-stick pan to high, add the oil and sear the swordfish for 1 to 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Remove from pan. Cover with foil and keep warm in a low oven.
Add the shallot, corn and capsicum to pan and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until starting to soften.
Add the avocado, coriander and white wine. Cover and steam for 1 minute until heated through.
Place avocado corn mixture on heated plates and top with swordfish.
Add lemon and vinegar to the pan and whisk into pan juice.
Pour over the fish and serve immediately.
- Main Ingredients - Fish
- Course - Main-course