Photo: Marina Oliphant
- 300g dried egg noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 chicken breast fillets (cut into strips)
- 3 heads bok choy (trimmed and leaves separated)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 red chilli (finely chopped)
- 4 green onions
Cook dried egg noodles for 4-5 minutes in boiling water, then drain and rinse under cold water.
Heat 2 tbsp peanut oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir-fry garlic (finely chopped) and grated fresh ginger until aromatic.
Add breast fillets (cut into strips) and cook until chicken changes colour. Add bok choy (trimmed and leaves separated) and stir-fry until wilted. Add 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 red chilli (finely chopped) and stir.
Serve chicken and boy choy with noodles, topped with 4 green onions (sliced).
This recipe is featured in the book, Whip it Up which is available now in all good bookstores RRP $24.95. To order direct call 1300 656 059 or visit www.smh.com.au/store
- Main Ingredients - Chicken, Asian greens
- Cuisine - Chinese
- Course - Lunch