Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 1-2 cooked chicken breast fillets (depending on size)
- 12 rice paper rounds
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 capsicum, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into strips
- 75g bean sprouts
- 24 mint leaves
- Hoisin or sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Cut chicken into strips. Dip one rice paper round briefly into a bowl of warm water and drain. Spread on a work bench and top rice paper with a small lettuce leaf, capsicum and carrot strip, a few bean sprouts, a couple of mint leaves and strip of chicken. Fold base up and then fold sides in and roll up firmly.
Serve with hoisin or sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Cuisine - Chinese
- Course - Lunch