- tzatziki (recipe here)
- 1/2 long cucumber
- 100 g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 2 skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 2 sheets of flat bread
- 2 large butter lettuce leaves
1. To make the tzatziki, seed and grate the cucumber into a bowl, then sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Leave for 10 minutes. Drain, then mix with the yoghurt, lemon juice mint.
2. Cook the chicken in a frying pan over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.
3. Place a large butter lettuce leaf on each piece of flat bread. Spread with some of the tzatziki. Top with a sliced chicken fillet. Roll up, folding one end closed.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Course - Snacks, Lunchbox
- Occasion - Morning/Afternoon Tea, Picnic