- 4 thick slices bread
- 130 g (4 3/4 oz) tinned creamed corn
- 8 slices smoked chicken breast
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 90 g (3 1/4 oz/3/4 cup) grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to hot. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.
2. Spread the creamed corn onto each slice. Top with the chicken and avocado. Sprinkle with the chives and cheese.
3. Place under the grill and cook for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve immediately.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Course - Lunch, Snacks
- Occasion - Morning/Afternoon Tea, Picnic