Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas, drained
- 400g tinned tuna, drained
- 3 carrots, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 handful parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ cup plain flour
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- ¼ cup green mango chutney
Place all ingredients, except the vegetable oil, yoghurt and chutney, in a food processor and blend to a rough puree.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and fry patties until golden brown on each side.
Combine yoghurt and chutney to serve as a dressing.
- Main Ingredients - Chickpeas
- Course - Finger-food, Starter/Entree