Photo: Edwina Pickles
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped into small pieces
- 150g Greek feta
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Mix the chickpeas with all the vegetables, feta and mint in a bowl.
For the dressing, combine the oil, lime juice, mustard, sugar and garlic.
Taste the dressing before adding to the salad and adjust the sweetness or tanginess by adding sugar, mustard or lime juice to suit your taste.
Dress the salad, toss gently and serve.
- Cuisine - Greek