Corn, coriander and chilli salsa
A healthy, piquant salsa fit to dress any lamb cutlet or sausage.
Photo: Marco Del Grande
Have your say
- 1 large corn cob
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 6 small red radishes, finely sliced
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Barbecued lamb cutlets or sausages to serve
Remove husk and silk from corn and chargrill cob over medium heat, turning frequently for 10-12 minutes or until kernels are cooked.
Cut the kernels from the cob and combine in a bowl with onion, tomatoes, radishes, coriander, chilli flakes, oil and vinegar. Season and toss to combine. Serve with barbecued lamb cutlets or sausages.