- 4 crabs
- 1 medium onion
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ green capsicum
- 2 spring onions
- ½ cup oil
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped salted black beans
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
1. Remove flap from the belly of each crab.
2. Prise off top shell, discard sort grey entails. wash crabs and cut in half. Remove claws.
3. Cut vegetables into strips. Heat oil in wok. Cook crab pieces in oil for 3 minutes, drain. Strain oil, return 2 tablespoons oil to wok.
4. Stir-fry black beans, garlic and ginger for 30 seconds. Add sugar and vegetables. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add crab. Add soy sauce and water mixed with cornflour. Cook until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Main Ingredients - Shellfish
- Cuisine - Chinese
- Course - Starter/Entree, Lunch, Dinner, Main-course
- Occasion - Midweek dinner, Dinner Party, Family meals