Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 2 x 900g crayfish, cooked
- 2 handfuls flat leaf parsley leaves, washed
- 2 handfuls coriander leaves, washed
- 2 bunches chives, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 handful basil leaves, washed
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 250g mayonnaise
- 20ml white wine vinegar
- 3 corn cobs, cooked in boiling water
- 1 lebanese cucumber, washed and thinly sliced
- 3 handfuls watercress, picked and washed
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1 punnet baby basil, leaves trimmed
Remove flesh from crayfish and slice each into nine thin medallions. Reserve.
Blend 1 handful each of parsley and coriander, half the chives and basil (reserving a few baby basil leaves) with olive oil. Stir through the mayonnaise and vinegar. Season to taste.
Cut corn off the cob in shards. Place in a bowl with cucumber, watercress, remaining chives, coriander and parsley. Toss gently and divide evenly onto 6 plates. Place 3 crayfish slices on top of each.
Spoon over herb mayonnaise. Sprinkle with baby basil.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Shellfish
- Cuisine - French