Crostini with cherry tomatoes
When he entertains at home, Maiale serves pasta, such as spaghetti and mussels. But home - like A Tavola - is about more than just pasta. Guests are also served three types of crostini and pandoro cake with fresh cherries and mascarpone.
Photo: Quentin Jones
Have your say
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 50mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig oregano, finely chopped
- 1 sprig basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 150g grated ricotta insalata (or ricotta)
Combine all ingredients except ricotta. Spoon onto crostini. Top with ricotta.