- 2 red apples
- 4 sticks of celery
- 1 large red capsicum
- 250 g snow peas, topped and tailed
- 1/2 cup bottled French dressing
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
1. Cut apples into quarters, remove core, slice thinly. Cut celery sticks into straws 6 cm long. Halve capsicum, remove seeds, cut into 6 cm straws.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine apple, celery, capsicum and snow peas. Add dressing, toss well. Serve salad sprinkled with peanuts.
- Main Ingredients - Apple
- Course - Side Dish
- Occasion - Family meals, Barbecue