A perfect salad for barbecue fish.
Have your say
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, seeded and sliced
- leaves from half bunch coriander
- leaves from 6 sprigs mint, torn
- leaves from 6 sprigs Thai basil, torn
- 1 large red chilli, finely sliced
- 11/2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.To serve, place salmon on plates, drizzle with sauce and serve cucumber salad on the side, scattered with peanuts. Accompany with steamed jasmine rice.