Photo: Marco Del Grande
- 1½ cups firmly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp salted capers, rinsed
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tbsp
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 400g farfalle (other short pasta can be substituted)
- 24 green prawns, shelled and deveined
For salsa verde, pulse parsley, garlic, apers and anchovies in a food processor. Add 3/4 cup olive oil,lemon juice and mustard and process to a coarse paste. Season.
Cook farfalle in lightly salted boiling water until al dente then drain, reserving two to four tablespoons of cooking water.
Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan and cook prawns on high for one to two minutes, until hey just change colour.
Toss pasta with salsa verde and prawns, addinga little cooking water if needed.
- Main Ingredients - Fish, Shellfish
- Cuisine - Italian
- Course - Main-course