Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 150g white marshmallows, halved
- 250g Turkish delight, coarsely chopped
- 35g unsalted peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 75g shelled pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 60g green glace cherries, halved
- 400g dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
Line the base and sides of a shallow 18 x 18cm cake tin with foil.
Arrange marshmallows in tin, leaving a little space between pieces. Place Turkish delight between marshmallows. Sprinkle peanuts, pistachios and cherries over the top.
Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over a pot of simmering water, stir until chocolate has melted. Cool slightly.
Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture. Set aside in a cool place until set.
When firm, cut into pieces with a sharp knife.
- Main Ingredients - Chocolate
- Cuisine - American (US)
- Course - Snacks
- Occasion - Christmas