Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 150g white marshmallows, halved
- 250g Turkish delight, coarsely chopped
- 35g unsalted peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 75g shelled pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 60g green glace cherries, halved
- 400g dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
Line the base and sides of a shallow 18 x 18cm cake tin with foil. Arrange marshmallows in tin, leaving a little space between pieces. Place Turkish delight between marshmallows. Sprinkle peanuts, pistachios and cherries over the top.
Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over a pot of simmering water, stir until chocolate has melted. Cool slightly. Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture. Set aside in a cool place until set. When firm, cut into pieces with a sharp knife.
Makes about 36 pieces.
- Cuisine - British
- Course - Snacks