- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 small fresh red chillies, finely chopped, or to taste
- 1 bunch gai larn, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 500g barbecued pork, sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce, mixed with 1 tbsp water
Heat oil in wok and when hot add garlic, ginger and chillies and stir-fry until fragrant. Add gai larn stems and stir 1-2 minutes, add gai larn leaves and chicken stock, cover and cook for 2-3 mins.Add pork and stir until heated through. Remove from heat and drizzle with oyster sauce.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
- Main Ingredients - Pork
- Cuisine - Chinese
- Course - Main-course