- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 24 large cherry tomatoes
- 6 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 handful baby rocket leaves
- 250g goat curd
- Salt flakes and cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Combine garlic and olive oil in a small bowl and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 220C.
Place tomatoes in a baking dish and drizzle generously with some of the garlic oil, turning to coat. Roast for 5 minutes or until soft.
Drizzle remaining garlic oil on bread and char-grill or toast in the oven until golden on both sides.
To serve, place bruschetta and tomatoes on serving plates, top with rocket leaves and a dollop of goat curd. Season to taste and drizzle curd with extra olive oil.
- Cuisine - Italian