- 16 chicken drumettes
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup (dark corn syrup)
- 3 tablespoons pear juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
1. Put the drumettes in a shallow non-metallic dish. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the drumettes. Marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Transfer the drumettes and marinade to a baking tin.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently. Serve hot or cold.
- Main Ingredients - Chicken
- Course - Starter/Entree, Finger-food
- Occasion - Children's Party, Barbecue, Family meals