Green bean salad
This dish is from Giorgio Locatelli's Made in Sicily.
Have your say
- 2 eschalots, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 400g green beans, trimmed
- 50g-80g pecorino or parmesan, grated, to taste
Put eschalots in a bowl with oil and vinegar. Blanch beans in boiling salted water for a minute, then drain and toss with eschalot mixture and plenty of grated pecorino or parmesan. Taste and season with salt if necessary. Remember, the cheese will be quite salty.