Photo: Steven Siewert
- 1 cup tightly packed curly kale or spinach, washed
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves
- Half a green apple, chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- Quarter avocado, peeled and chopped
- 100g cucumber or 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 300ml cold filtered water or coconut water
1. Place the kale or spinach and parsley, apple, banana, avocado and cucumber or celery in the blender.
2. Add the water or coconut water and 4 or 5 ice cubes and blend well for 60 seconds until thick and green.
Tip: Feel free to add one or two of the following as you go: cos lettuce, orange, green melon, yoghurt, organic milk, almond milk, ginger, almonds, chia seeds (soaked), coconut oil, whey protein powder, peanut butter, bee pollen, lecithin.
- Main Ingredients - Spinach/Silverbeet
- Course - Breakfast/Brunch, Snacks
- Occasion - Halloween