- 4 x 150g skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Your favourite spice/seasoning mix to taste
- 225 g San Remo wholemeal spiral pasta
- 225 g low fat feta cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
Preheat the grill for high heat. Season both sides of chicken breast halves with seasoning. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and cut into strips.
Meanwhile, place the pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool.
In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, onion, cucumber, lettuce, and tomatoes. Toss with the cooled chicken and pasta to serve.
- Occasion - Family meals