- 12 lamb cutlets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 180g Greek feta, cut into large cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey salt to taste
- juice half a lemon, to serve
- Tomato-bean Salad
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tin butter beans, drained
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven grill to high.
Heat one tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the lamb cutlets for one minute on each side to brown.
Remove from the pan and place onto a baking sheet. Scatter the feta cubes in and amongst the lamb cutlets.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, garlic, rosemary and honey and pour over the lamb and feta. Season with salt and pepper and grill for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
Meanwhile, make the tomato-bean salad. Combine the tomato wedges, sliced onion and butter beans in a salad bowl. Sprinkle over the vinegar, olive oil and seasonings. Stir together to combine. Serve alongside the cutlets and hot feta.
As a final flourish, squeeze a generous amount of lemon over the lamb to really bring all the flavours alive.
Kristy's food blog is called The Life She Made.
- Main Ingredients - Lamb, Beans, Tomato
- Cuisine - Greek
- Course - Dinner
- Occasion - Family meals, Midweek dinner, Barbecue