- 750g waxy potatoes (peeled)
- 4 green onions (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic chives
Place potatoes (peeled) in a saucepan. Cover with water and bring to the boil over medium heat. Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked, then drain and cut into thick slices. Place potatoes and onions (finely sliced) in a salad bowl.
Whisk together 2 tbsp vinaigrette, 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise and a squeeze of lemon and spoon over potatoes, then toss gently. Season with sea salt and black pepper and sprinkle with 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, 1 tbsp chopped mint and 1 tbsp chopped garlic chives.
This recipe is featured in the book, Whip it Up which is available now in all good bookstores RRP $24.95. To order direct call 1300 656 059 or visit www.smh.com.au/store