King prawn, savoy cabbage and pine nut salad with tarragon dressing
French tarragon - The small leaves of this aromatic plant pack plenty of punch.
Photo: Natalie Boog
Have your say
- 2 cups savoy cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup french tarragon leaves
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed and dried
- 16 king prawns, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 celery heart, washed and thinly sliced
- 60g pine nuts, roasted
Place sliced savoy cabbage in a bowl with tarragon leaves, vinegar and olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper and leave for an hour.
To assemble salad, cut each of the tomatoes in half and add to cabbage. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Check seasoning and serve with crusty bread.