- 400g fresh rice noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 100g baby corn, halved
- 12 green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped)
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 stick lemongrass, sliced
- 2 small red chillies, chopped
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed
- 100ml chicken stock
- 50ml oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Place fresh rice noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes, stir to separate noodles, then drain. Heat peanut oil in a wok.
Stir-fry baby corn over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Add prawns and cook until prawns just change colour.
Transfer mixture to a plate. Add cloves garlic, ginger, lemongrass and chillies to wok and stir over low heat until aromatic. Add baby bok choy and stir until just wilted.
Stir in chicken stock, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Add noodles, prawns and corn and heat through.
Serve topped with sliced green onions.
- Main Ingredients - Shellfish, Noodles
- Cuisine - Thai
- Course - Main-course