- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 tortillas or Mountain Bread wraps
- 300g cooked lamb slices (use leftover lamb rump steak or roast leg of lamb)
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
Combine carrot, capsicum and corn in a bowl. Stir through sweet chilli and teriyaki sauces. Spoon vegetable mixture into centre of the tortilla or wrap. Layer over lamb slices and top with shredded lettuce. Roll up to enclose filling and wrap in plastic wrap.
Plan ahead: Prepare vegies the night before and store in the fridge. In the morning, stir sauce through and make up wrap.
- Main Ingredients - Lamb, Carrot, Corn
- Course - Lunch