Photo: William Meppem
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 180ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juiced, zest finely grated
- 250g mixed fresh berries, plus extra to serve
- 375ml thickened cream
Place the mascarpone, condensed milk, and lemon juice and zest in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
Purée the berries in a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve and stir into the lemon mixture.
Place the cream in a small bowl and whip it with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Fold the cream into the lemon and berry mixture, then spoon the lemon and berry cream evenly into 6-8 glasses or dishes.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until required. Top with the extra berries and serve.
- Main Ingredients - Berries
- Course - Dessert
- Occasion - Dinner Party, Family meals