Photo: Marina Oliphant
- 150g self-raising flour
- 150g cornflour
- 250g butter, at room temperature
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 4 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- For the icing
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- 150g icing sugar
- 1/2 passionfruit, pulped
Preheat oven to 160c. Sift flour and cornflour.
Cream butter, vanilla seeds, and sugar in an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add flour and mix thoroughly. Place small spoonfuls on a lined oven tray or use a piping bag with one-centimetre star nozzle to pipe small swirls.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
To make icing, cream butter, icing sugar, and passionfruit until light and fluffy.
Spread a small amount on to the flat side of one biscuit.
Then top with another and press down gently with a twist to spread the icing evenly.
- Main Ingredients - Passionfruit
- Occasion - Children's Party