- ⅔ cup (140 g) pitted green olives
- 3 anchovy fillets
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- pinch ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Place the saffron in a small bowl with 1 teaspoon hot water and set aside.
2. Place the olives, anchovy fillets, dried oregano, toasted pine nuts, garlic and cumin in a food processor and process until finely minced.
3. With the motor running, add the lime juice, olive oil and the saffron and water. Stop processing as soon as they are blended.
- Cuisine - African
- Course - Side Dish
- Occasion - Cocktail Party, Dinner Party