- 12 freshly shucked oysters
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp coriander or shiso leaf, chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp gluten-free fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
Arrange the oysters in two bowls filled with crushed ice. Combine dressing ingredients. Spoon over oysters. Serve cold.
Nutrition per oyster: protein, 1.9 grams; total fat, 0.4 grams; carbohydrates, 1.1 gram; kilojoules, 64.7; zinc, 9.8 milligrams. Gluten free, low GI.
- Course - Side Dish
- Occasion - Cocktail Party