Pashka. Photo: Jennifer Soo
- 80g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g ricotta cheese, well drained
- 150g glace fruit, chopped
- 50g slivered almonds, toasted
- 40g raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g soft butter
- 1 tsp orange zest, finely grated
- 1 tbsp thickened cream
Beat sugar and egg together. In a separate bowl, mix cheese with fruit, almonds, raisins and vanilla. Then add butter and orange zest. Stir in sugar and egg mixture. Fold in cream.
Spoon mixture into 4 x 150ml moulds lined with damp muslin. Cover with plastic wrap, place a weight on top of each and refrigerate for 12 hours before turning out.
Serve with strawberries or small candy-coated chocolate eggs.
- Main Ingredients - Cheese, Eggs, Orange
- Course - Dessert
- Occasion - Easter