Simple cold-weather dinner: Pork sausages and slaw. Photo: Marco Del Grande
- 8 pork and fennel sausages
- green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 purple cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 head fennel, finely sliced
- 1 red apple, quartered, cored and finely sliced
- Feathery green fennel tops
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, roasted
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
Preheat an oven or grill. Cook sausages, about 15 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with sausages.
- Main Ingredients - Pork, Cabbage
- Course - Main-course