Photo: Paul Cutter
- 400g prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander or parsley, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 60ml lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Whole lettuce leaves (iceberg, butter lettuce or baby cos)
Combine prawns, avocado, mint, coriander and spring onion in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine lime juice, garlic, honey and fish sauce to make the dressing.
Pour dressing over prawns and toss through. Separate lettuce into cups and spoon in prawn mixture.
Nutrition per serve: Total fat, 5.8 grams (saturated, 1.3 grams); protein, 24 grams; carbs, 0.7 grams; fibre, 0.9 grams; kilojoules, 651. Gluten-free, low GI, protein.
- Main Ingredients - Lettuce
- Occasion - Christmas