Photo: Natalie Boog
- 24 large cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 2 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed, thinly sliced
- For the mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
Divide the prawns, baby cos and avocado between 6 serving bowls or plates. Drizzle with the chilli, lime and coriander mayonnaise.
For the mayonnaise
Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Main Ingredients - Shellfish
- Occasion - Cocktail Party, Dinner Party