- 24 king prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup hazelnut kernels, lightly roasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 1 tsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Ensure prawns are deveined by removing the black digestive tract along their backs.
Prawns can be left whole or chopped into 4 or 5 pieces each.
Place in a large bowl with hazelnuts, olives, chives and parsley.
Make dressing by mixing together oils, vinegar and lemon juice.
Add to prawns, season to taste and toss gently.